Want to be a millionaire? Well, at least make more cash in 2016? “Brow services are a great way to increase the ticket for salon customers, the ROI is VERY high,” says Boom Boom, owner of Boom Boom Brow Bar.
Think about it – brow waxing supplies consist of wax, pellon, sticks, tweezers, scissors, antiseptic wipes and a talented brow specialist. And for tinting, a safe product and developer intended for use near the eye area, protective pads and Q-tips! The real return comes from building a repeat clientele and keeping the service time as quick as possible. “At The Boom we try to shoot for ten minuets or less for a wax and no more than 15-20 for a wax and tint together. And, we recommend brows be shaped and tinted every month, so it’s a GREAT revenue generator,” adds Jessica Bartley from Boom Boom Brow Bar.
More good news, starting January 1, Boom Boom Brow Bar Flash Wax ($15.00, 400ml/14 oz) will be available for professionals to purchase on amazon.com. Flash Wax is a low temperature lipo-soluable cream that is perfect for ALL skin types on ALL areas – even sensitive skin. Made in Italy, for professionals, fits standard wax warmers – check out the video here!
– Heat wax until warm – check temperature on wrist, wax should be warm and creamy.
– Dip wooden spatula into wax and spread on a very thin even layer in the direction of hair growth. Cover with pellon strip and press evenly to adhere wax to strip.
– Holding skin firmly with one hand, pull in the opposite direction of hair growth in a quick movement staying close to the skin. Pull with confidence, in a FLASH!
– Use a NEW stick to apply wax to the next section of hair – NEVER DOUBLE DIP!!
– Wipe off any residue with soothing oil and clean with an antiseptic wipe.
Malynda Vigliotti (aka Boom Boom) is obsessed with brows – 130,000+ served at Boom Boom Brow Bar in NYC! Everyone should have thick gorgeous eyebrows; after all, they are the most important feature on the face and THE best accessory EVA! Boom Boom knows there’s no such thing as natural beauty, but she does believe a perfectly done brow is an instant eyelift – no Botox necessary!