Last night in NYC, Lily Rabe looked stunning on the red carpet of ‘The Big Short’ premiere. Alterna Haircare and celebrity hair stylist Nate Rosenkranz used Alterna products to style Lily’s look – learn how to!
See below for steps from Nate on how to get Lily’s look using Alterna Haircare!
1. Starting with wet hair, apply Alterna Haircare Bamboo Beach Sun-Kissed Smooth Illuminating Cream for a little hold and shine. Establish a right side part and blow dry the hair from the root directionally towards the back of the head with a flat boar bristle brush.
2. After all of the hair is dry, gather into a low smooth pony tail just above the hairline in the back of the head.
3. Take a small section of hair from the underside of the pony tail. Spray this section with Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Working Hair Spray then flat iron. Wrap the section around the base of the pony tail to cover the elastic band, secure with a bobby pin, and spray again with the Caviar Working Hair Spray, and hit the section with the blow dryer to dry up the spray extra fast.
4. Apply a small amount of Alterna Haircare Caviar CC Cream over the top layer of hair and pony tail for extra smoothness and shine.
5. Use a flat iron to put a slight bend in the “bang section”.
6. Finally, very gently “rough up” the hair for a casual “lived in” feel, without losing the overall refined look. Finish with the Caviar Working Hair Spray.
Photos: Getty Images