In a glittering ceremony which took place in Madrid, the winners of the 6th Spanish Hairdressing Awards, launched by Club Figaro and sponsored by Revlon Professional, were announced.
The biggest event in Spanish Hairdressing calendar began with the red carpet and the Figaro Catwalk, where the 15 nominees put in scene their finalists collection, leading to an stunning show. After the catwalk, the sealed envelopes were opened and the winners were presented by the jury and the hosts of the gala, Felicitas Ordás, Spanish Hairdresser of the Year 2014, and Miquel Garcia, Revlon Professional’s Global Creative Director.
This year’s professional jury was composed of five renowned international personalities in hairdressing industry: Trevor Sorbie, Tony Rizzo, María Yus, Filippo Sepe and Sergi Bancells.
SPANISH HAIRDRESSING AWARDS 2015 -WINNERS
• NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR: María Montes, from Manuel Mon Estilistas
• MEN’S COMMERCIAL: Jorge de Sancho
• WOMEN’S COMMERCIAL: Pelsynera
• AVANT-GARDE: Amparo Carratalá, from Toni&Guy Valencia
• SPANISH HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR: Jose Boix, from Toni &Guy Valencia
• FIGARO CATWALK: Gonzalo Zarauza, from Centro Beta
For more images & videos, please visit www.clubfigaro.com
Photos: Héctor Ramírez