Music and the collection’s mashup of pop art color and rock‘n’roll edge was the creative inspiration for the high impact, multi textured style hair look at ACNE’s SS16 Paris Fashion Week Show.
“We’ve taken lots of different musical influences including one of my rock ‘n’ roll idols, Lemmy from Motorhead. The look blends the raw power of rock a sci-fi inspired techno fringe – it’s a real tour de force,” said Wella Professionals Global Creative Director Eugene Souleiman. “Our message is very strong and pure. We’ve cut in this very round, blunt fringe and to contrast, we’re adding a very raw, unkempt texture to the ends.”
Get the Look:
1. Start by sectioning off top section of hair from each ear and pull into a tight half ponytail at the crown of the head.
2. Spray Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm onto the top of the head to give a slick, high-tech gloss.
3. Next, attach a faux blunt fringe to the top of head.
4. Use Wella Professionals EIMI Texture Touch to add extra texture, separation and imperfect finish to the fringe bangs.
5. To create a raw texture in the back, apply Wella Professionals EIMI Ocean Spritz to ends of hair for a slightly disheveled feel.
6. Finish the look by spraying Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me into the bottom layers of hair for an even more weathered look.