Kevin Ryan for UNITE Hair was the master stylist in Simon Miller’s New York Fashion Week SS2016 Collection, which a style ideal for a woman who needs to get her things done in a look that is effortlessly keeping it together.
The secret to this look is the energy that the hair should give off. There is an organized clean sleek look gives it flip of youthfulness, ideal for perking up the geometric neutral-toned style of Simon Miller.
“This girl is structured in a messy, organic way,” says Kevin Ryan.
1. Start with dry hair, and spray the hair heavily with UNITE Boosta Spray to create a rough base.
2. Next, blow dry and straighten with UNITE Pro-Systems Flat Iron and sprinkle UNITE Expanda Dust (£16.70) throughout roots for lift and texture.
3. Part the hair in the center, and use fingers to create an easy, carefree ponytail at the nape of the neck.
4. Pull hair through elastic, twisting the excess at the base to leave in the air. Use UNITE Pro-Systems Flat Iron to hold the excess ponytail upright.
5. Finish with UNITE GO365 Hairspray.
Photos: Estetica USA