For Calvin Klein’s Spring/Summer 2016 show, Redken Global Creative Director Guido created a custom look for each model to bring out her personality and individual style – check it out!
“At Calvin Klein this season, the hair is very natural – it’s all about personality, individual styles and ease. I’m using one key product, Redken’s wind blown 05, to bring out each girl’s individuality and natural texture. Some girls have wavy hair and some have straight; some might look better with a side part instead of a center part, so that’s why they have that. We’ve been using wind blown 05 a lot this season with all of the individual looks we’ve been seeing. It really emphasizes what’s already there and gives the hair a bit of guts and texture with a slight bit of volume, allowing each girl’s natural beauty to shine through,” says Guido.
Get the Look!
- 1. Start with clean hair by washing with Redken Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
- 2. Use fingers to create a natural center or side part that best suits face shape.
- 3. Allow hair to thoroughly air dry.
- 4. Enhance natural movement by bending small sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron.
- 5. Liberally spray Redken wind blown 05 dry finishing spray all over hair while tousling with fingers for added movement.
Photos: Getty Images