Gorgeous model Xenia Deli (the star of Justin Bieber’s latest music video, ‘What Do You Mean?’) attended the Margherita Missoni and Peroni Nastro Azzurro fashion week party.
Her waist length hair, styled by editorial and celebrity stylist Felix Fischer using Pai-Shau, turned heads on the red carpet – her elegantly waved hair looked full, freshly radiant and smooth as well as shiny and flawlessly natural. Learn HOW TO recreate it!
The inside scoop is that Xenia Deli and Felix Fischer just spent the full day at an ad shoot in Central Park at the peak of the heat wave and in full humidity. Fischer met the weather challenge by trying something different in his varied styling kit of products –New Pai-Shau Biphasic Infusion– to surprising results.
“We shot for over 8 hours in 90 degree plus weather and killer humidity and her hair actually stayed smooth and fresh the entire time – without a redo. It was unexpected,” he said of the weightless wonder. “Biphasic Infusion absorbed immediately into the hair without a trace, made it shiny and frizz-free, improved its condition, and still left her hair looking clean, bouncy and looking product free.”
Felix Fischer, whose celebrity clients include Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Lopez, and Natalie Portman – as well as supermodels such as Adriana Lima, Karlie Kloss and Gisele Bündchen, is now a dedicated fan of Biphasic Infusion. He later used the product in another shoot with Cara Delevingne, to beautiful results. “It’s the most amazing product, I love it,” he shared. “It’s one of my new favorites. Xenia’s hair falls all the way down below her waist, and is full-bodied and all the same length. So, when I had to get her ready for the red carpet I was delighted that it took less time than we thought and required only a light styling to prepare for that night since her hair looked so fresh. The product did not build-up, but absorbed right in and sealed in hydration without weight or residue.”
How to Create the Look
– Shampoo with Pai-Shau Replenishing Hair Cleanser and follow with Pai-Shau Replenishing Cream Conditioner for hydration (more hydration / less frizz).
– Apply Pai-Shau Biphasic Infusion on damp hair and blow dry.
– Curl with ½” curling iron starting in back, then sides and front. Slightly twist the hair to create a waved rather than curly look.
– Apply a bit of hairspray to finish.
– “I was able to easily brush, lightly blow dry and use a curling iron again, and her hair still looked freshly washed because the product did not build up and the hair stayed smooth.”
– Apply more Pai-Shau Biphasic Infusion to water-misted hair and then blow-dry to refresh.
– Curl with a smaller ½ curling iron, starting from middle and down with a bit more on the ends, then curl with a larger iron up to the top for the feel of a wave and to add a bit of fullness.
New Pai-Shau Biphasic Infusion – launched in salons just last week and already has editorial and celebrity stylists buzzing. This hair care innovation, the star of the line, not only brilliantly shines, smooths, defrizzes, strengthens, and conditions in a flash –it does the impossible– it works weightlessly, hydrates deeper, and lasts longer. The good news is that when hair is not weighed down it’s free to be itself and move naturally and bounce freely. And because hair looks and feels so clean, it allows more time between shampoos and blow-drys.
Pai-Shau Enhance Ritual Biphasic Infusion (MSRP: $45.00 / 120ml) and the entire collection of Pai-Shau hair care products are available exclusively at fine salons. Visit www.pai-shau.com for more information.