Dulling Browns got you suffering the doldrums? Are all you fiery copper-tones out there not feeling so hot these days? Well there’s no way blondes will have more fun now that brunettes have Color Infuse Brown Shampoo and Conditioner in their bag of tricks.
And Joico is spicing things up for you Gingers too! With Color Infuse Copper, a haircare pair created to heat up those rich red tones known to fade faster than you can say, “appointment please!”
Color Infuse Brown is formulated specifically to make sure brunettes stay rich – no more dull-brown doldrums here! This won’t cover highlights, instead it enhances warm tones, golden and honey hues, on light and medium brunettes – think Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez, Kerry Washington or Halle Berry. Perfect for refreshing your color, it’s great on natural, even virgin hair (as ends tend get lighter) providing a natural infusion of color so tones stay even.
Color Infuse Copper, is just right for those rich auburn and ginger beauties! No more fading copper tones that turn to a dull and withering gold. Spice up that ginger in your hair and keep the dimension in your color alive and vibrant! Coppers, especially light-colored coppers or copper blondes fade quicker than any other shade, and the sun will fade ends on even natural copper-reds. New Color Infuse Copper Shampoo and Conditioner actually infuses hair strands with the perfect amount of copper dyes to enhance lighter copper shades or adds a little copper tone in the case of blonde hair, and seals in the color. Gently cleansing and conditioning, your hair will have brighter, more vibrant color, so you keep an even, rich and shiny ginger color, like Nicole Kidman or Amy Adams.
Why You’ll Love Them
- ● Color Infuse Brown instantly refreshes golden-brown + enhances golden highlights and Color Infuse Copper instantly refreshes copper tones + highlights
- ● Tone-enhancing pigments last through regular shampooing, maintaining over 85% of color vibrancy even after 18 washes
- ● Proven to reduce breakage by more than 53%*
- ● Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex™ helps protect color against fading
- ● Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex™ delivers root-to-tip repair + protection for healthier hair with every use
- ● Boost color vibrancy + shine
- ● Cumulative effects – the more often you use the more color-enriching dyes it infuses into the strands, keeping your color tones even
- *Against combing breakage on damaged hair vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.
Joico Celebrity Colorist and Spokesperson, Denis de Souza of the Andy Lecompte Salon in West Hollywood and Joico’s color expert, says this about the new shampoos and conditions: “It’s very easy for brunettes to go dull – and my brunette clients are always complaining about this… They just don’t have anything to make them shiny and keep their color rich! They fade on tone, which means they can go warm or cool. But Color Infuse Brown puts the richness back in, actually filling in the cuticle. As for Color Infuse Copper – now this is for that ginger girl that can take you aback seeing her haircolor when it’s perfect. But she can fade fast, so this is perfect to keep her warm, golden-copper ginger that really makes her look natural – even when she’s not!“
Denis recommends using as needed every 2-3 shampoos. His ‘Insider’ Tips:
- ● “Mix Color Infuse Brown and Color Balance Blue shampoos to add depth and cancel brassy tones at the same time.”
- ● “For Brunettes who want a more auburn caste to their hair, mix Color Infuse Brown and Color Infuse Copper and get a warm auburn brown.”
- ● “If you’re a Brunette who wants a deeper, richer chestnut shade, mix Color Infuse Brown and Color Infuse Red.”
Joico’s NEW Color Infuse Brown and Color Infuse Copper, shampoos and conditioners (10.1 oz., Shampoo $15.99 SRP and Conditioner $17.99 SRP) available starting November 2015 in salons, nationwide – round-out Joico’s newest tailor-made color care regiment, promoting healthy, shiny, longer lasting haircolor.
For information on this product, where to buy, and haircare tips from the experts, visit www.joico.com