UNITE Hair’s Riley McLachlan styled Wildfox show during Miami Swim Week: imagine Brigitte Bardot visits Haight-Ashbury in 1969. With a nice voluminous crown, texture and pixie braids; this look combines a throwback to the 60’s-70’s along with beach waves and fun of today!
Get the Look Step-by-Step:
- 1. Prep hair with UNITE TEXTURIZA and UNITE 7SECONDS Glossing to act as a thermal protector
- 2. Curl hair using a curling iron or UNITE Flat Iron. Pin curls, cool and allow to set.
- 3. Release curls, mist with UNITE GO365 Hairspray on high.
- 4. Create a diamond section on the crown of the head and dust with UNITE EXPANDA Dust.
- 5. Lightly back-comb to create volume and shape on the crown
- 6. Rake fingers through hair to loosen the waves a bit
- 7. Braid a small pixie braid on either side of the central parting, temporarily pin in place.
- 8. Braid another pixie braid parallel to the top one, about an inch underneath.
- 9. Combine the ends of all four braids into a central, back braid.
- 10. Mist with UNITE GO365 Hairspray on hold for extra hold and UNITE 7SECONDS Glossing for an overall shine