The North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) is always an event full of creativity and inspiration. Tonight marked 26 years of the fabulous NAHA awards: ESTETICA is excited to share with you the 15 winners!
The 2015 NAHA Awards Ceremony gathered more than 3,000 people tonight at the Mandalay Bay Resort in fabulous Las Vegas and was presented by fashion stylist and lifestyle expert and one of the new hosts of E!’s “Fashion Police”, Brad Goreski. The gala also included live presentations by 2014 Hairstylist of the Year Alain Pereque, the Matrix Artistic Team the Redken’s Tracey Cunningham and Antoinette Beenders & the Aveda Artistic Team. Coveted Lifetime Achievement Award was given to industry legend Dwight Miller… well deserved!
Organized by PBA, NAHA is undoubtedly the most prestigious photographic beauty competition in North America, celebrating the artistry and skill of the professional salon industry. As the pinnacle achievement for professional hairstylists and makeup artists, past and present NAHA entrants, finalists and winners continue to push the boundaries of trend-setting style.
Drawing from leading editorial, celebrity, and platform artists whose work graces top fashion and beauty magazines, runway shows, and red carpets, NAHA is the culmination of style, beauty trends and sheer artistry.
Here is the list of winners for 2015 NAHA Awards:
- Avant-Garde Hairstylist of the Year // Erika Fung
- Contemporary Classic Award // Robert Grimes
- Editorial Hairstylist of the Year // Lisa Yamasaki
- Haircolor Award // Marlo Steenman
- Hairstylist of the Year // Robert Grimes
- Make-up Artist of the Year // Katelyn Simkins
- Master Hairstylist of the Year // Vivienne Mackinder
- Men’s Hairstylist of the Year // Paul Pereira
- Nail Professional of the Year // Reiko Omae
- Newcomer Hairstylist of the Year // Lizz Kopta
- People’s Choice Award // Dallan Flint
- Salon Design Award // Hairroin Salon NYC
Salon Team Award // Local B
Student Hairstylist of the Year // Dustin Villa
Texture Award // Lauren Moser
We at ESTETICA want to give a personal salute to all of the amazing talent, congratulations!