The 13th edition of Cosmoprof North America (CPNA), an award-winning international B2B trade show and one of the largest beauty event in the U.S. is finally here! Get the most of the event by checking the Top 13 things to do…
13. Network between exhibitors and qualified registered attendees with 1-to-1 Beauty Matchmaking, a complimentary service that allows you to take advantage of our secure communication tools and appointment scheduling service to make the most of your time on the show floor!
12. Search for and download the “CosmoprofNA15” app on all smart phone devices. Whether you need to find your way around or search for exhibitors and attendees, let the app be your personal guide.
11. Eat and drink directly on the show floor inside the Professional Beauty section. For the first time at Cosmoprof, there will be cash sales of light breakfast, lunch and a full bar.
10. Play in the Interactive Area – Stimulate your senses in the multisensorial INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE area where color, music and smell deliver a total personalized experience and learn best digital marketing practices in the INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGY area.
9. Attend PBA’s Business Forum featuring the inaugural Beauty Pitch, the ultimate opportunity for beauty entrepreneurs! Five finalists will have the opportunity to present their company to a panel representing the 2 billionaires of SHARK TANK, industry experts and investors.
8. Meet influential online beauty personalities inside Beaut-E Zone to showcase your innovative products on Sunday and Monday from 1pm to 4pm and Tuesday from 12pm to 2pm. New this year is CPNA Beaut-E Reviews, an on-the-spot review of walk-up product submissions from exhibiting brands, on the show floor on Sunday and Monday from 1pm to 3pm and Tuesday from 11am to 1pm. Join the Twitter party on Monday from 4pm to 5pm using #CosmoprofNA
5. Don’t miss out on North America’s most acclaimed B2B beauty event. This year’s award winning edition will be featuring 1019 companies from 39 countries – check out the exhibitor list now!
4. Create your own personalized beauty box with 7 deluxe sized products out of the selection of 20. BOUTIQUE area will be open throughout regular show hours. Check out the product lineup!
3. See international trends from around the globe without leaving the country! The international beauty selection features products from 327 exhibitors representing 39 countries & 9 country pavilions. Discover the Country Pavilions Now!
1. Learn, connect, and get insights from industry leaders on topics related to branding, digital marketing, retailing and distributor conferences. Check out all the conferences now!
Encompassing all sectors of the industry under one venue, CPNA remains the single most important forum for the beauty industry in the United States. The show is organized by North American Beauty Events, a joint venture between BolognaFiere Group, a leading Italian-based organizer of international trade shows such as Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna, and the Professional Beauty Association, one of North America’s largest and most influential trade associations representing all sectors of the professional beauty industry.