To enhance the romanticism on the runway at the Atelier Versace 2016 show, Redken Global Creative Director Guido created a natural, nymph-inspired style adorned with a leafy headband for a fantasy-like feeling.
“The look at Versace is very romantic, but still a little tough and rock ‘n’ roll. The girls look like beautiful nymphs in gorgeous dresses with leafy, whimsical headbands. It feels a little ’70s in a way with the natural hair textures and long, loose waves that I roughed up a bit with Redken’s Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray for a fantasy-like finish,” says Redken Global Creative Director Guido.
Get the look!
1. Start with clean hair by washing with Redken Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Use a fine-tooth comb to create a clean center part
3. Mist Redken Fashion Waves 07 sea salt spray all over hair for added texture, and then allow to air dry
4. Bend small sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron to add body and movement
5. Spray Redken Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray all over hair to enhance the natural texture
Images by Lucas Flores Piran for Redken