Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke unveiled a glamorous new haircut courtesy of hairstylist Alex Polillo for Redken 5th Avenue for the world premiere of ‘Terminator Genisys’ held in Berlin on Sunday.
“We wanted to show off Emilia’s new haircut with a chic, soft, and full style. The look was inspired by the Dior girl… very French, very pretty but with an ease,” says Alex. He used Redken’s Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender dry shampoo and Rough Paste 12 working material to enhance body and create an effortlessly glam texture, then he finished the look with Quick Dry 18 instant finishing spray and Diamond Oil High Shine airy mist for hold and shine with an easy, natural feel.
Create the Look:
– Spray Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all-over clean, damp hair and comb through.
– Apply a small amount of Full Frame 07 all-over volumizing mousse at the crown and work the rest through the ends.
– Taking small even sections, blow-dry hair from the top down, using a round brush to create volume. Lightly tease the crown for a little bump.
– Spray Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender dry shampoo at the roots to help expand the hair and create more shape. Start with a small amount and add more if needed.
– Create one brushed-out wave at the front to complement the shape of the face, then finish with a small amount of Rough Paste 12 working material and Quick Dry 18 instant finishing spray.
– For extra shine, mist Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist all-over hair.
Photos: Getty Images