UNITE’s European Art Director, Daniel Jordan is traveling with Cara Delevingne as he attends to her locks during her ‘Paper Towns‘ film promotion tour. Get Cara’s Red Carpet Look using UNITE with Daniel’s fault proof how to guide!
Get the Look!
- – Start with UNITE VOLUMIZING Shampoo & Conditioner, before applying a generous amount of UNITE ELEVATE Mousse to the roots and lengths of the hair.
- – Rough dry the hair making sure to pull the hair away from the root and in the direction you want the hair to fall. Get this right at the prep stage to ensure that the hair will stay put on the red carpet. Next, use tongs to create loose curls.
- – Tip head upside down spray in UNITE TEXTURIZA Spray to add texture and volume.
- – Brush through with the UNITE Paddle Brush, the boar bristle won’t destroy the integrity of the curl and will create a loose wave.
- – Set with UNITE MAXCONTROL.
Photos: Getty Images