There is a movement happening in beauty. It may be the movement of salons to independent professional brands, or a move to owning your own salon, but there is always a step ahead from a business perspective for unique and ambitious industry insiders.
The Millennium Experience 2015 is a unique beauty business event taking place in Scottsdale, AZ this weekend, luring those hungry for growth from all corners of the country!
“I decided that this year’s theme would be Join the Movement—the movement to become the best version of you- we are all here for the same reason: to learn, to grow, to be inspired, and to connect with the beauty industry’s best,” says John Harms, CEO of Millennium Systems International. “For some of you, it can be a movement to honor the promise that you made to your employees or to your boss; and of course for all of us, it’s a movement to create business savvy beauty professionals who ultimately strengthen this industry that we all love.”
Whether it is new technology, a simpler workflow, or advice on how to talk to your stylists, there is always something to perfect in the salon business and it all starts in Arizona. Learn from the best, so you can become your best!
This year’s educators and speakers are preparing to take you on a front seat journey through their experiences on their paths to success! Network and learn from successful Millennium clients, engage with industry leaders, and set forth on building the most rewarding and prosperous community in the beauty and wellness industry.
Do not miss it! There’s over 50 classes to choose from!
- Join the industry’s best educators as they teach you how to become the best versions of yourselves and how you can apply proven winning methods to turn into successful people and businesses. Here’s some of the highlighted educators you’ll get to learn from during The Millennium Experience (Scottsdale, AZ // 28-30 June 2015):
- ● John Harms / Founder & CEO, Millennium Systems International
- ● Patrick Kalle / Artistic Director, Farouk Systems Inc.
- ● Nick Arrojo / Owner & Founder, ARROJO NYC
● Andre Chiavelli / Executive Vice President of Global Strategy, Farouk Systems
● Kim Vo / Owner & Master Colorist, Kim Vo Salon
● Candy Shaw / Balay Lama Founder, Sunlights Balayage
● Matt Beck / Founder and Educator, FreeSalonEducation.com
● Charles Marcus / Motivational Speaker & Best-Selling Author, Empowerment International Group, Inc.
● Suzy Tryall / Inspirational Business Speaker, Systems of Sage
The Millennium Experience is conceived for…
FOR CUTTING-EDGE OWNERS
● Set the right goals for your employees.
● Learn new social, retail, and motivational strategies for your staff.
FOR MOTIVATED MANAGERS & FRONT DESK STAFF
● Know which reports the best salons and spas in the world run.
● Meet and greet countless other successful Millennium clients that practice successful business building strategies.
FOR CREATIVE STYLISTS
● Learn from top platform artists.
● Benefit from live, intimate demonstrations focused on the latest trends and styles.
● Get re-energized with business building tips and strategies.
● Leave motivated and ready to enhance your craft.