Everyone has clients they want to take from blah to a beautiful, especially in Spring and Summer. Nicoletta Whitaker, Artistic Director at Aurelio Salon (Howell NJ), gives a how to for a beautiful sandy bronze.
– Goldwell Oxycur Platin with 6% lotion
– Topchic 6B (15 ml) and RB (20 Ml) with 6% Lotion
– Goldwell Colorance 10 BB (10 ML) with 6RB (5 ML) with Blue Processing Lotion
- • Client had a natural level 6 base color with old highlights.
• To brighten paint brighter pieces throughout hair with Goldwell Oxycur Platin with 6% Lotion.
• Then, apply Goldwell Topchic 15ml 6B with 20ml 6RB with 6% lotion in between the painted pieces to brighten the base color.
• After processing, a glaze of Goldwell Colorance 10ml 10BB 5ml 8G with 30ml Blue Processing Lotion was applied to achieve a beautiful sandy bronze.