During the MCB 2015 event in Paris, there will also be the 2nd “Best Salon Award – What’s Up in Paris”. Find all the details here on how to participate!
EsteticaDesign and MCB by Beauté Sélection are staging the 2nd edition of the “Best Salon Design – What’s Up in Paris” award initiative which will elect the best international salon in terms of concept design
Two steps are involved:
1. A shortlisting of entries;
2. Presentation of the finalists at Mondial Coiffure Beauté in Paris (Porte de Versailles 20th-21st September 2015) followed by the announcement of the overall winner.
The jury, composed of representatives from EsteticaDesign and Mondial Coiffure Beauté, will select the winning entry according to criteria of space, concept, functionalism, and visual impact.
To take part in the 2015 award event, you need to send:
a) At least 5 .jpg high-definition photos foto in high-definition jpg format (300 dpi).
b) A written chart with the following information:
- – name and complete address of the salon
- – e-mail + website + any social networks
- – salon owner’s name
- – brands of haircare products used
- – details about the company which supplied the technical furnishing (washbasins, chairs, workstations)
- – year of opening and/or refurbishment
- – a brief explanation of the salon concept (max 500 characters)
All material must be sent as follows:
1. Gathered together in a single zipped folder
2. Delivered by –and not after– 30/06/2015, via email or FTP on free upload sites such as wetransfer.com or shared dropbox link, to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what are you waiting for? Get those photos sent off! The next winner on the MCB stage, next September, could be you!