Customer service oriented companies such as Starbucks and Nordstrom have specific standards for customer handling. Successful salon companies can benefit from a similar approach.
Consider creating a standard checkout at your salon company by following these four steps:
1. Ask your salon guest how their experience was today.
2. Invite your salon guest to return – be specific with a date and time.
3. Ask your salon guest if he/she has any questions about the products recommended today.
4. Provide the monetary total.
A consistent checkout process will increase your salon company’s rebooks, retail sales and overall customer satisfaction.
For recommended scripts, click here for more information!
- By Summit Salon Business Center – www.SummitSalon.com