Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Rob Scheppy styled Kendall Jenner’s slicked back, sultry hairstyle for the coveted 2015 Billboard Music Awards Gala. Check out the complete step-by-step guide on how-to get the look!
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to damp hair for added volume.
3. Blow dry hair backwards using a round boar bristle brush to create volume at the roots.
4. Add 3-4 pumps of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the palms of your hands and distribute evenly through dry hair.
5. Flat iron entire head then comb hair backwards starting at the forehead.
6. Spray the hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to tame flyaways and keep hair in place.
7. Finish the look by lightly spraying Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray over the entire head. This leaves the hair shiny, radiant and camera ready.
Photos: Getty Images