Last night, the legendary Madonna hit the red carpet at the 2015 Met Ball wearing a floor length black dress that read “Rebel Heart” which she paired with long loose waves giving a delicate spin to her otherwise modern look. Learn how to recreate the look with Wella Professionals Stylist Ambassador, Andy LeCompte!
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Prime damp hair by applying 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the palms of your hands and distributing evenly throughout hair.
3. Blow dry using a medium size round brush to create volume at the roots.
4. Wrap 2-3” sections of hair around 1 ½ inch ceramic curling iron to create long loose waves.
5. Lightly back comb hair at the roots and brush through waves with a wide tooth comb.
6. Lightly mist hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to prevent flyaways.
7. Complete the look by using Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray leaving it smooth, shiny and red carpet ready.
Photos: Getty Images