The guest list for the Met Ball, the annual gala that celebrates the opening of the New York Metropolitan Museum’s fashion exhibit, always reads like a red carpet who’s who, and this year was no exception!
Amongst dozens of celebs, model Kendall Jenner stunned in a backless Calvin Klein gown and her simple, sleek middle part added softness to her striking silhouette. Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Andrew Fitzsimons suggested she wear her hair down and described her look as “a chic modern version of Cher circa the 70’s.”
1. Apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to damp hair for added volume.
2. Blow dry hair backwards using a round boar bristle brush to create volume at the roots.
3. Part hair perfectly down the center and flat iron from the mid-lengths to the ends.
4. Spray the hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to tame flyaways and give the hair a little bit of weight so it stays in perfect position on the red carpet.
5. Finally, liberally spray the whole head with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Shine Spray for a silky smooth finish.
Photos: Getty Images