First a pink wedding dress, now pink hair! Last night, ‘The Big Bang Theory’s‘ leading lady Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting revealed her gorgeous pastel pink ‘do via Instagram.
Her excited caption read, “have wanted to do this for years! Finally went pretty in pink!” and offered thanks to Andy Lecompte Salon colorist Vanessa Spaeth who created the look. The color is on trend with other celebs that have embraced both the pink and pastel creative colors this year, with no obvious signs of slowing down! Cuoco-Sweeting is no stranger to dramatic hair transformations. She made headlines last summer when she turned her long locks into a pixie cut.
To re-create Cuoco-Sweeting’s soft pink color, Pravana stylist Jamie Muniz shares the below using Pravana’s long-lasting, highly pigmented ChromaSilk Vivids hair color:
1. Pre-lighten hair to a level 10 using Pure Light Power Lightener and preferred choice of developer.
2. Shampoo the hair and dry completely.
3. Apply ChromaSilk Vivids Pastels Pretty in Pink to hair.
4. Process between 20 and 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Rinse with cool water.
6. Shampoo lightly and condition to seal color with Vivids Color Protect after care products.
7. Style as desired.