With summer quickly approaching, Au Naturale Cosmetics is gearing up with subtle hues that easily take ladies from day into night, while remaining “Consciously Chic” with their full line of luxurious, professional, organic and vegan cosmetics.
Au Naturale company founder Ashley Prange, along with the company’s spokesperson, supermodel Julie Henderson, recently jetted off to Cape Town, South Africa for a new campaign photo shoot. While there, they sought out the perfect location as they visited award-winning gardens set amongst local vineyards where they found inspiration for the look pictured here.
“The saturated pastel flowers of the gardens lent an air of feminine sophistication that was echoed in the eye and lip collections. Focusing on the eye, you can see how the rich pink and lilac colors are used together to create and ‘on-trend’ graphic liner. This look combined traditional femininity with a modern element for someone who celebrates a soft, feminine and natural finish,” offered Prange.
Below is a step-by-step on how to get the “Soft Summer Color”, full coverage look featured:
1. Apply Au Naturale Organic Creme Foundation on the face (pictured: Organic Crème Foundation in Marino)
2. Apply Au Naturale Organic Creme Concealer under the eyes, around the crease of the nose, and over any blemishes. (Pictured: Organic Crème Concealer in Beige)
3. (Optional) For optimal Coverage apply a dusting of our Loose Powder Natural Foundation (Pictured: Au Naturale Loose Powder Foundation in Sand)
4. Line lips with Au Naturale Organic Lip Liner in Primrose
5. Apply Au Naturale Organic Lipstick in Primrose over the Lips
6. (Optional) For Extra Sheen apply Au Naturale Gloss in Passion Fruit on the lips
6. Using Au Naturale’s Angle Blush Brush, Apply Au Naturale Loose Powder Blusher in Nectar along the cheekbones
7. Using Au Naturale’s Bronzer Brush. Apply Au Naturale Loose Powder Bronzer below the cheekbones, and wherever the sun would naturally tan the face.
8. Apply Au Naturale Loose Powder Shadow in Hibiscus as an all over shadow
9. In the crease of the eye, apply Au Naturale Powder Shadow in Lilac.
10. Line the eyelids with Au Naturale Coco Pencil
11. Apply a coat of Lily LoLo Natural Mascara
Upon seeing the finished look, Henderson gushed over the color palette, stating, “The sophisticated elements of this look are simple and feminine. It’s incredibly beautiful without being overdone. The unique pastels on the eyes keep an innovative interest, while the entire finish is timeless.”
Sourced and produced in the USA, Au Naturale Cosmetics is made of only the highest quality ingredients that are free from lead, fragrances, parabens, nano-particles and sulfates often found in other makeup lines. They offer hues to compliment every skin tone. Products range in price from $15.00-48.00
For more information on the products and to purchase Au Naturale Cosmetics, visit www.aunaturaleglow.com