Designer Jenny Packham presented her New York Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2016 Collection with sophisticated, beautiful hairstyles created by Kevin Ryan for UNITE Haircare. Learn how to recreate the look!
“The inspiration that Jenny Packham had for this year’s bridal show was ‘Midsummer’s Night Dream’. I wanted to give each of the girls a classically sophisticated look, but with a modern update. We created an ethereal halo that also has a bit of a rock and roll edge to it too,” says Kevin Ryan.
HOW-TO GET THE LOOK!
1. On wet hair, comb UNITE ELEVATE Mousse throughout.
2. Blow dry hair with the UNITE IONIC PRO-DYER until completely dry with a center part.
3. Use the UNITE Flat Iron to straighten the hair through the ends.
4. Next, take a section of hair at ear level and spray lightly with UNITE GO365 Hairspray.
5. Using the UNITE Flat Iron again, create 2 – 3 bends in the hair at ear level.
6. Continue with the UNITE Flat Iron around the whole head from ear to ear to create a halo effect.
7. Finish the look by spraying UNITE GO365 Hairspray, for that finishing hold and shine.