It’s almost time to break out your flower crowns, flash tattoos and whimsical hair styles and celebrate the return of Coachella!
It’s no secret that pastel hair color will be a major trend at this year’s festival, and whether you want dip-dyed ends, rainbow strands or full on mermaid hair Wella Professionals has got everyone covered.
ESTETICA Color of the Month: Wella Professionals iNSTAMATiC by Color Touch is the latest in-salon fashion forward color that gives a diffused, filter effect to hair. The best part is the shades are demi-permanent, so get creative because the possibilities are endless. The iNSTAMATiC palette is a collection of subtle, soft, muted tones that fade beautifully and can be refreshed, mixed up and changed often, with the choice of six NEW soft pastel shades:
- ● Pink Dream – for a pastel feminine blush (take inspiration from January Jones who recently added a pink hue to her blonde locks, thanks to Wella’s Color Ambassador, Jennifer J.)
● Muted Mauve – for a hint of violet color
● Jaded Mint – for a fresh hue
● Ocean Storm – for a sultry haze
● Smokey Amethyst – for a smoldering tonal effect
● Clear Dust – for a subtle gloss finish
Join the #COLORFULhairDONTcare movement alongside the latest celebs, and let these soft pastel shades add a pop of personality to your festival look – and remember, changing your hair color is just as easy as changing your Instagram filter! #CoachellaReady