When Jessica Rivera, stylist at Aurelio Salon had a guest with level 4-8 color and a natural level of 5 request bubblegum pink, she knew she would to turn to Elumen Hair Color for it’s vibrant color choices and long lasting vibrancy.
Bubblegum Pink Formula!
- Formula A: 1 Scoop Goldwell Oxycur + 9% 35MLS
- Formula B: 1 Scoop Goldwell Oxycur + 6% 35MLS
- Formula C: Goldwell Blonding Cream 5MLS + 12% 10 MLS
- Formula D: 10V 10MLS + Goldwell Colorance Lotion 20MLS
- Formula E: 10BA 5MLS + 10BS 5MLS + Goldwell Colorance Lotion 20MLS
- Formula F: Goldwell Elumen SV@10 40MLS + PK@ALL 6MLS
Bubblegum Pink Step-by-Step!
- 1. Section out from the ears forward and apply Formula A from midshaft to ends on back sections.
- 2. Apply Formula B on midshaft to ends on top sections.
- 3. Process for 25 minutes, rinse with KMS California Moist Repair Shampoo and apply Moist Repair Conditioner.
- 4. Dry hair and reapply Formula A to back section.
- 5. Process 10 minutes and apply Formula A to new growth.
- 6. Process 15 minutes and rinse, shampoo and condition.
- 7. Dry hair and apply Formula C to slight orange band in bangs.
- 8. Process 10 minutes and rinse, shampoo and condition.
- 9. Towel dry hair and apply Formula D to new growth and top sections and Formula E to midshaft to ends on back sections.
- 10. Process for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly and shampoo with Goldwell Elumen Wash
- 11. Prepare hair and dry.
- 12. Apply Formula F from roots to ends.
- 13. Process for 25 minutes under dryer and rinse with Goldwell Elumen Wash and apply Lock (3minutes), rinse and treat.