Move over Ariel… there is a new rocker-chic mermaid in town! Hilary Duff recently debuted a turquoise hair that confirms this spring is going to be a colorful one especially in the celebrity world.
Hilary shared the new do first via her Instagram page after she visited Nine Zero One Salon in West Hollywood. In order to obtain the hot new hue, Pravana’s stylist Jamie Muniz shares a step-by-step using Pravana’s highly-pigmented ChromaSilk Vivids:
1. Pre-lighten hair to a light level 9 using Pure Light Power Lightener and preferred choice of developer.
2. Shampoo the hair and dry completely.
3. Mix three parts Vivids Pastels Mystical Mint with two parts Vivids Neon Blue.
4. Process between 20 and 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Rinse with cool water.
6. Shampoo lightly and condition to seal color with Vivids Color Protect after care products.
7. Style as desired!