Shu Uemura Art of Hair is taking its in-salon treatment offerings to the next level with the introduction of the new Shu Haircare Bar.
This professional treatment collection is inspired by the avant-garde art of mixology fused with the power of high performance formulas and precious natural ingredients to create a personalized hair journey for each client.
Each bespoke treatment offered at the Shu Haircare Bar is hand-crafted to meet the unique needs of each individual’s hair. Whether the client is always on-the-go and only has five minutes to spare, or is someone who likes to indulge and take time to get pampered, the Shu Haircare Bar caters to every lifestyle.
Art of Mixology:
Shu Uemura Art of Hair has crafted a menu of curated treatment “cocktails” to address top hair concerns. Stylists practice the art of mixology to combine a shot of either moisture (for dry hair) or repair (for damaged hair), and pair it with the blending base treatment. Each professional treatment is formulated with precious natural ingredients to ensure hair transformation. Included in every treatment “cocktail” are Japanese Gentian Flower, a natural extract from the root of Gentiana, which is an anti-inflammatory and astringent that provides a soothing effect to the scalp, and Glucolipids, to stimulate root activity and help hair grow stronger, thicker and healthier. After the treatment is applied to the hair from roots to ends, clients enjoy a Shu Therapeutic Massage, a holistic technique exclusively designed for the Shu Haircare Bar, to relieve stress, increase blood flow and stimulate hair growth.
ShuBar Treatment Menu:
Curated Cocktails – 15 Minute Indulgences ($40)
Divine Drench Cocktail (for Dry Hair):
Defy dry demons for utmost hydration, rejuvenation and enrichment. This cocktail boasts two key ingredients for adding maximum moisture:
- • Gardenia Oil: native to the tropical and subtropical regions of Africa, Southern Asia and Oceania, Gardenia Oil protects hair from dehydration as well as recovers the hair’s smoothness and elasticity.
• Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant and rejuvenator, it adds moisture to improve both the quality and the texture of hair.
Sweet Remedy Cocktail (for Damaged Hair):
Treat your locks with a blend of reparative ingredients to restore solidarity and strength:
- • Golden Root Extract: a flowering plant in cold regions such as the Arctic and Mountains of Central Asia, protects hair from environmental damage (cold weather, sun damage, etc.) and reduces the appearance of split ends.
- • Ceramide 4000: the highest concentration and most powerful biomimetic repairing ciment. provides hair with impermeability, protection and resistance.
Stylist’s Choice (for Dry & Damaged Hair):
Leave it to the professionals to showcase the art of mixology, this service is customized and refined for those who need special treatment with a combination of rare ingredients
House Specialty – 5 Minute Instant Replenisher ($28)
A “one shot wonder” that fuses powerful ingredients for instant shine, strength, softness and resistance:
- • Magnolia: revered in nature for resilience to rebalance the moisture of dry hair, it has incredible resistance to instantly provide intense moisture.
- • Ceramide 4000: the highest concentration and most powerful biomimetic repairing cement provides hair with impermeability, protection and resistance.