Blumarine FW2015 collection reflects the polish of Milanese woman so Eugene Souleiman, Wella Professionals Global Creative Director of Care & Styling, wanted the hair to be light, easy and effortless yet also beautiful and ever so slightly sexy. Learn how to recreate the look!
“It is a style that comes alive in real life as it responds well to movement, I have noticed that hair picks up momentum as the girl walks the catwalk, so we’ve incorporated some stronger elements, such as the set fringe to ensure that the asymmetric shape still remains evident. At the fitting, all the girls had one ear showing so I immediately knew that an asymmetric shape was required,” describes Eugene Souleiman.
Get the Look:
- ● Begin by misting EIMI Perfect Setting on damp hair then blow dry with a round bristle brush, pulling the hair out away from the head to create movement and lift.
- ● Next spray EIMI Body Crafter very lightly into the roots, it should be nothing more than a gentle mist to add shine and hold the side part in place.
- ● Create a side part and then flip hair across to the opposite shoulder, securing lengths into a loose pony. Rub a little NEW EIMI Perfect Me, diluted with water, into the ends to calm flyaways and create a premium, luxurious finish.
- ● Lightly spray EIMI Perfect Setting into the pony then roll the hair, starting under the left ear and securing on the other side of the head, leaving at least 10cm of hair free. The hair-roll works in place of a Velcro roller and the intention is to set a softer gentler wave into the hair that is less defined than a roller would make.
- ● Dry hair for 10 minutes using a diffuser, then let hair down and brush through with a bristle brush to create controlled flyaways. The style should get lighter as it travels through the lengths, creating a flow from the controlled roots to the freer ends.
NEW EIMI is the first word in styling. With EIMI you can truly be yourself, interpreting the latest global trends, speaking the language of style and individuality. In addition to four brand NEW products, EIMI also incorporates all your favorites from Wella Professionals to complete a comprehensive line up of 31 styling products. EIMI is a celebration of individual style, making A/W ‘15 Fashion Week – a new beginning in the fashion world, full of inspiring creativity, unparalleled craftsmanship and unlimited self-expression – the perfect launch pad for this exciting new brand.
EIMI launches in US salons starting September 2015. For more information, visit www.wella.com