Vogue’s Anna Wintour attended the Oscars with her daughter Bee Shaffer. Hairstylist Cori Bardo styled Wintour’s signature bob, and gave Shaffer a low and chic bun using Oribe products. Learn how to recreate both looks!
“Bee chose to wear her hair up since her dress had a beautiful slit on the back of her gown,” said Bardo. “We wanted to showcase that.”
Get Anna’s Look:
1. Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse on damp hair. “Grandiose was perfect for a rainy day,” said Bardo. “It helped Anna’s hair keep its body without falling flat.”
2. Blow-dry one-inch sections of the hair straight with a medium-size round brush, while still giving it a little bend at the ends.
3. Use Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots for more body. Massage the product into the roots until it feels completely dry.
Get Bee’s Look:
1. Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse on damp hair. Blow-dry the hair with a round brush.
2. Mist the whole head with Dry Texturizing Spray for hold and grip.
3. Pull the hair into a low, off-center ponytail. Wrap the ponytail and pin it into a bun.
4. Finish the look with Superfine Hair Spray.
Photo: Getty Images