Nicole Kidman stole the red carpet at the 2015 Oscars with her gorgeous freshly chopped hair, swapping her long strawberry blonde locks for a more modern shoulder length bob. Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Italo Gregorio cut and styled Nicole’s bob to create the perfect amount of movement and definition.
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Add 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Style Primer to damp hair and distribute evenly throughout the head.
3. Next, apply Wella Professionals Natural Volume Mousse to the entire head to create volume and body throughout the hair.
4. Apply 1-2 drops of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the entire head to add shine throughout the hair.
5. Blow-dry the entire head section by section using a medium round brush.
6. Prep hair for heat styling with Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray. Shake well and spray at arm’s length onto dry hair, distributing evenly throughout the head and flatiron section by section.
7. Distribute a dab of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade onto your hands, gently working into the ends of the hair to smooth the tips and tame frizz.
8. Finish the look by misting Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray all over the hair.
- Photos: Getty Images