Jessica Chastain dazzled on red carpet at the 2015 Oscars. Inspired by her gorgeous 60’s style gown, her hair was simple yet modern, combining loose waves with a beautiful blowout. Her silky red locks completed the look, which Wella Professionals Stylist Renato Campora describes as “rich, simple and feminine.”
- 1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
- 2. On wet hair, apply 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Style Primer to the entire head, creating the foundation for a gorgeous blowout.
- 3. Next, section the hair into a deep side part and apply Wella Natural Volume Styling Mousse to create volume and natural movement.
- 4. Using a round brush, blow-dry the entire head section by section to add dimension to the hair.
- 5. Once the blowout is complete, use a small curling iron on the tips of the hair to round the ends and soften the curls.
- 6. Gently brush through the curls and apply Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to maintain the look.
Photos: Getty Images