Redken Global Creative Director Guido created a sense of ease on the runway at Ralph Lauren’s Fall/Winter 2015 show with a natural, luxurious hair style.
Guido washed the hair with Redken’s new Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner and let it air dry to achieve a rich, beautiful texture. After creating a natural part with his fingers, Guido used a curling iron to bend then hair and then finished the look with Redken’s Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray for an easy feeling.
“This season, the Ralph Lauren girl is easy, luxurious and beautiful with a little bit of western-prairie inspiration. She’s very easy-going. I created this very natural, rich look by parting the hair with my fingers, and letting it air dry so it has that richness to it. Then, I used the curling iron to put a little bit of bend in the hair and sprayed Wind Blown 05 all over to texturize it a little bit and emphasize that naturalness. It has that cool kind of look, but it doesn’t feel over product-y. It has ease, richness and shine with just enough body to get that feeling of luxury,” says Guido, Redken Global Creative Director.
Create the Look:
- 1. Start with clean hair by washing with Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner
- 2. Allow hair to air dry and then use fingers to create a natural part
- 3. Bend small sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron to add body and movement
- 4. Spray Redken Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray all over hair to enhance the natural texture
- Photos: Getty Images / Lucas Flores Piran for Redken