Designer Jenny Packham presented her New York Fashion Week’s FW2015 Collection with lived in, vibrant hairstyles created by Kevin Ryan for UNITE Haircare. Learn how to recreate the look!
“For Jenny Packham’s FW15 show, the clothes were so beautiful, we didn’t want the hair to overshadow the glitz of the line. Instead, the look reflected the rock and roll girl who just got off of her tour bus; the hair is lived in, beat up, but beautiful,” Kevin Ryan says.
Get the look!
- 1. On damp hair, spray UNITE BOOSTA Spray and UNITE Beach Day from the roots through the ends to give hair that texture, and dry volume.
- 2. Rough dry hair with the UNITE IONIC PRO-DYER until completely dry.
- 3. Using a curling wand, create slight, natural bends in the hair to give it that “lived in” look.
- 4. Next, sprinkle UNITE EXPANDA Dust into hands and then gently massage the dust into your roots to lift the hair.
- 5. Finish the look by spraying UNITE TEXTURIZA for that finishing hold and shine.
Photos: Getty Images/UNITE