Lead hair stylist of the Prema Salon, Dale Delaporte and the Prema Team used Goldwell products to create the hair look for the Charles Youssef presentation.
Check out the get the look of this easy, tossled look using Goldwell products!
How to Get the Look:
- ● Apply Goldwell Stylesign Jelly Boost Spray Gel throughout to help hold shape.
- ● Dry product through until the hair is just about dry, taking back a section from behind each ear, and intercepting ½” below the crown, clipping away the front section.
- ● Pick up hair to the crown and give a generous spray of Goldwell Stylesign Naturally Full Blowdry and Finish Spray.
- ● Separate into two and tie in a knot.
- ● Secure to the base with a criss cross of hidden bobby pins.
- ● Pull at the edges of the knot to add a disturbance to the overall textured effect.
- ● Take sections in left over hair and softly use your curling tongs, alternating direction.
- ● Spray through more of the Goldwell Stylesign Naturally Full Blowdry and Finish Spray.
- ● Leave out some softness around the face, depending on layers and tuck the rest behind the ears.
- Photos: Getty Images