Two stunning looks, double excitement: Madonna rocked the Red Carpet and then the Stage at the Grammy Awards 2015, styled by Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Ambassador Andy Lecompte. Learn how to recreate both looks!
Red Carpet – Hair Look #1:
1. Wash and condition the hair with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo and Keratin Restore Mask.
2. Gently towel dry, and apply a few drops of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to hair for a smooth look.
3. With a comb, create a deep left part and blow-dry.
4. Next, wrap the front of the hair into small pin curls and secured flat to head using bobby pins.
5. Take the remaining back half of the hair, twist and secure near the nape of the neck.
Live on Stage – Hair Look #2:
- Step-By-Step Styling:
- 1. To create a whole new look begin with steps 1-5 above.
- 2. Release pin curls creating gorgeous, Veronica Lake type waves.
- 3. Gently brush through curls for a smooth, loose look.
- 4. Finish using Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray for a lasting stay.
Photos: Getty Images