Winter can be the not so jolliest season for your hair. In fact, sometimes it is one big bah humbug, making hair dull, dry and in need of some serious nourishment.
CHI Argan Oil plus Moringa Oil is a luxurious winter solution with its four-part system, designed to smooth, hydrate and revitalize hair while helping to create a more manageable styling process.
Here are 7 remedies to help rescue your tresses:
1. Wear a hat or scarf – Protect your hair when out in the elements by wearing your favorite hat or scarf as blistery winds tend to dry hair. Rain, sleet or snows are not moisturizing. Hat hair? Keep a small travel blow dryer, flat iron or curling iron at your desk to quickly add some instant volume or touch up. You can also opt for loosely braiding, looping hair into large pin curls or a ponytail to keep hair hidden yet providing style after you remove your hat.
2. Use a humidifier – Keep hair from getting dry by using a humidifier. No matter what heating system you have, it tends to be dry on both your hair and skin. Also, avoid long hot showers; instead opt for a more comfortable temperature to not dry your hair out.
3. Minimize shampooing – as much as possible, extend the periods between washing hair. When you do, use a moisturizing shampoo like CHI Argan Shampoo and Conditioner, it is gentle while helping to improve the health of your hair. Argan oil is composed of luxurious oil blends and potent antioxidants for overall hair conditioning.
4. Use oil daily – hair that is deficient of moisture will require ample rejuvenation and hydration to adequately return its chemistry to a reclaimed state of health. The CHI Argan Oil plus Moringa will help alleviate the damage of wintery conditions, a time when it’s best to use lightweight products like CHI Argan so your hair so it won’t be weighed down – this oil has quick absorbing blend of oils specially formulated to rejuvenate and moisturize dull, damaged hair.
5. Deep condition once a week – to rejuvenate and repair, it’s recommended to deep condition. CHI Argan Rejuvinating Masque is important as the weather gets colder because our hair tends to dry out. This masque deeply nourishes and repairs hair with essential vitamins and antioxidants that work to improve the hairs overall luster and appearance. Plus, don’t forget to get a trim every 4-6 weeks to help revive your ends and remove dryness or split ends.
6. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy foods – foods rich in healthy monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish, nuts, olive oil, flax, sardines, and avocados will help beautify your strands. Also, don’t forget your vitamin C, fruits and vegetables. Healthy hair starts from the inside.
7. Remove Static – try rubbing a small amount of CHI Argan Oil plus Moringa on a brush and run through your strands. The added oil will not only help to remove static but your hair will love the added benefit. Argan oil is a luxuriant solution for ultimately repairing hair completely, from cortex to cuticle, plus it repairs cracked hair cuticles derived from continued heat exposure and extreme weather elements.