Jessica Chastain stunned on the 2015 Golden Globes red carpet with a modern twist to old Hollywood glamour. Her dress served as the inspiration for her look, combining loose curls with an elegant side twist.
Step-by-Step Styling with Wella Professionals’ Renato Campora:
- 1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
- 2. Apply Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
- 3. Using a 1.5 inch curling iron, curl only the bottom portion of hair to create voluminous curls.
- 4. Apply Wella Professional LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray to the top of the head to smooth any fly-aways.
- 5. Allow hair to cool for 5 minutes then lightly brush through the curls to create a loose look.
- 6. Apply a small amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to fingertips and smooth down the front of the hair for a sleek shiny look.
- 7. Finish the look using Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
Stylist: Wella Professionals Stylist Renato Campora
- • Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo
- • Wella Professionals Elements Daily Renewing Conditioner
- • Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse
- • Wella Professional LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray
- • Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade
- • Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
Photos: Getty Images