The 2015 Golden Globes was a gala night full of stunning looks and glamorous hair! Allison Williams kicked off the 2015 Globes red carpet wearing a stunning floor-length strapless red dress and an asymmetrical bob. Her chic, classy look was a testament to Hollywood glamour!
Step-by-Step Styling with Wella Professionals’ Renato Campora
- 1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
- 2. Prime damp hair by applying 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout hair.
- 3. Work in Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse from root to ends.
- 4. Create a deep side part and blow dry hair with a fine tooth comb.
- 5. Take medium sections of hair, starting from the top of the head, curl hair towards the face.
- 6. Using bobby pins, secure each curl flat to the head and lightly mist with Wella Professionals Spray Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
- 7. Once the hair has cooled, remove the pins and loosely brush out the lengths.
- 8. Shape the waves using Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray and Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to define and prevent fly-aways.
- 9. Using bobby pins, curl the bottom of the hair up and under, and secure the hair to form the bob.
- 10. Finish off by spraying hair with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray and Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray leaving hair smooth, shiny and red carpet ready.
Stylist: Wella Professionals Stylist Renato Campora
- • Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo
- • Wella Professionals Elements Daily Renewing Conditioner
- • Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier
- • Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse
- • Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
- • Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade
- • Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray
- • Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray
Photos: Getty Images