Emmy Rossum appeared on the red carpet, looking much different than her normally frumpy character on the Showtime comedy, “Shameless.”
Seen at the premier on Monday, January 5th Rossum wore a modern gray gown composed of soft leather panels, black pumps and sassy red lips. The stricking brunette’s hair was styled by Macadamia Professional’s International Creative Director, Giannandrea, in what he called “the perfect sexy blow out.”
How did Giannandrea create Rossum’s sultry look?
- 1. He started with wet hair, applying a lot of Macadamia Professional’s Foaming Volumizing Mousse throughout the whole length of the hair and roots.
2. After he rough-dried the hair, upside down, to maximize the volume all over, with a hot air flow, till about 90% dry.
3. As he did this he applied a small amount of Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion to large sections, starting from the top and working his way down.
4. Using a medium size boar bristle, round brush dry hair to completion in sections. The dry sections were then pinned with a clip, to hold the volume while I was moving on to the next section.
5. After the hair was completely dry, I took the pins down and brushed the head with a Macadamia Professional Paddle brush, softly not to lose the volume.
6. From there I made a small slight off middle part, then used a 1/3.4 inch, round curling iron and in large section softly waved the hair – but only half way, leaving the ends straight.
7. Each section was sprayed with MAC Control Spray.
8. Finally use your hand to break the sections; it should look easy and effortless.
Macadamia Professional, The Oil Authority for Global Textures, offers professional hair care, treatment and styling solutions with transformational products that address the unique moisture and style control needs of each hair texture. Each product contains Macadamia’s exclusive Pro Oil Complex, a blend of therapeutic Macadamia and Argan Oils, rich in Omega 7, 5, 3, and 9 fatty acids, which deeply yet weightlessly nourish and repair hair from the inside out, rather than just conditioning from the surface, to renew hair’s natural texture with healthy shine, bounce and manageability.
For more information on Macadamia Professional please visit www.macadamiahair.com