Cosmetologists Chicago (CC) installed its new board of directors and officers at the 2014 Annual Business Meeting November 3, 2014.
These volunteering salon owners and professionals develop and guide the association’s services to its 10,000 members. Included among the many services are continuing education, legislative representation, networking, scholarships and good fellowship among salon professionals.
One of the most important responsibilities of the Cosmetologists Chicago Board of Directors is the oversight of all facets of America’s Beauty Show. The 2015 Show will be held March 21-23, 2015, at McCormick Place in Chicago. America’s Beauty Show attracts more than 60,000 salon professionals, educators and cosmetology students; plus, 450+ leading manufacturers and distributors of salon products, equipment and services.
The Board of Directors of Cosmetologists Chicago for 2014-16:
- • President – Denise Provenzano, Zano Salons & Spa, Naperville, IL
- • 1st Vice President – Larry Silvestri, Mario Tricoci Hair Salons & Day Spas, Chicago, IL
- • 2nd Vice President – Robert Passage, Pivot Point International, Evanston, IL
- • Secretary – Karen Gordon, J. Gordon Designs, Chicago, IL
- • Treasurer – Lorrene Conino, Salon Lorrene, Palatine, IL
- • Immediate Past President, Joseph Cartagena, Genacelli Salon & Day Spa, Chicago, IL
- • Paul Chambers, Paul Chambers Salon, Chicago, IL
- • Christopher Damolaris, Frank Gironda Salon & Spa, Naperville, IL
- • Donna Gentile, Salon Coccole, Lake Zurich, IL
- • Kathy Jager, Pro’s Salon, Oak Forest, IL
- • Debra Jargstorf, Empire Education Group, Prospect Heights, IL
- • Rosa Paz, Trio Evanston, Evanston, IL
- • Lisa Ryan, Love My Results Beauty, Crystal Lake, IL
“Cosmetologists Chicago is a forward-thinking, action-oriented network with an unlimited future,” said newly installed CC President Denise Provenzano. “Our team of dedicated, highly motivated officers and directors are energized to lead our organization into years of growth for our professional, salon and school members; and our industry’s America’s Beauty Show.”
“I am thrilled that Denise will succeed me as president of CC,” said immediate past-president Joseph Cartagena. “Her salon business acumen has been, and will be in the future, a strong asset to our Executive Committee, Board of Directors and, especially, to the thousands of members of Cosmetologists Chicago.”
For information or to register for America’s Beauty Show, March 21-23, 2015, visit AmericasBeautyShow.com or call 312-321-6809.
Below, pictured left to right (back row): Robert Passage, 2nd Vice President; Forest Coburn, Adjunct Director; Frank Gironda, Past-President; Rosa Paz, Director; Joseph Cartagena, Immediate Past-President; Deborah Jargstorf, Director; Paul Chambers, Director; and Christopher Damolaris, Director. Pictured left to right (front row): Lorrene Conino, Treasurer; Denise Provenzano, President; Karen Gordon, Secretary; Lisa Ryan, Director; Kathy Jager, Director; and Donna Gentile, Director. Not pictured, Larry Silvestri, 1st Vice President and Frank Fulco, Adjunct Director.