Actress Kristen Stewart rocked a bold, fresh new hair style at the premier of her new film, “Still Alice” at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood thanks to Macadamia Professional’s International Creative Director, Giannandrea.
Stewart’s red carpet rock-chic look was inspired by the edgy black and white graphic Chanel mini-dress she wore.
How did Giannandrea achieve the look he dubbed “The Rocker” on Stewart?
1. First, Giannandrea wet Stewart’s hair and applied a good amount of Macadamia Professional’s Foaming Volumizing Mousse to the whole head.
2. He then gave her a deep side part and combed the hair up from the back, to create a pompadour effect.
3. He took a large round bush and blew dry the top layer of hair to give it extra volume and lift.
4. Giannandrea then smoothed the sides back with Macadamia Professional’s Healing Oil Spray to make them sleek and tight.
5. Once the whole head was dry, Giannandrea used a quarter-sized amount of Macadamia’s Whipped Detailing Cream and ran it with his hands throughout the entire top of head to create a heavy texture.
6. Giannandrea then flat ironed only the ends, creating a slight edge.
7. To finish the look, he sprayed the hair with Macadamia Professional’s Control Spray to set the look in place.
Macadamia Professional, The Oil Authority for Global Textures, offers professional hair care, treatment and styling solutions with transformational products that address the unique moisture and style control needs of each hair texture. Each product contains Macadamia’s exclusive PRO OIL Complex, a blend of therapeutic Macadamia and Argan Oils, rich in Omega 7, 5, 3, and 9 fatty acids, which deeply yet weightlessly nourish and repair hair from the inside out, rather than just conditioning from the surface, to renew hair’s natural texture with healthy shine, bounce and manageability.
For more information, please visit www.macadamiahair.com
Photos: Getty Images