If you missed Schwarzkopf Professionals’ Essential Looks 2014 in Miami this passed weekend, you missed a thought-provoking, motivational lecture by Antony Whitaker.
Antony, who is Schwarzkopf Professional’s Global Ambassador for Business Education is an ultimate educator and motivator. In a segment perfectly entitled ASK Business, Antony encouraged hairstylists to go beyond the scissors and combs and achieve personal success working ‘ON’ the business… and not ‘IN’ the business. Whitaker challenged the attendees to ask themselves “Who are you?” and introduced ASK Business education by Schwarzkopf Professional for the very first time in the USA!
Here’s an inside look into the Top 10 Tips to running a successful business by Antony Whitaker.
- 1. Start by getting clarity about what you want in life and from your career.
- 2. Results matter, what are the key skills to master, what KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) will you focus on?
- 3. Master selling, we are all selling something.
- 4. Recognize the importance of building relationships and delivering an experience.
- 5. Cultivate a repeat business or re-booking culture.
- 6. Build a referral based business.
- 7. The marketing of YOU Inc. You are the business, everything creates and impression and has an impact.
- 8. Add value to whatever you do, inspire clients and maximize the opportunities in front of you.
- 9. Understand why you have the beliefs you do and how to change them for everyone’s benefit.
- 10. Step outside your comfort zone. Embrace change and set goals to become the person you want to be.
For more about Antony Whitaker and ASK Education, click here!