Following the success of its Ombre, Galaxy and On the Dot nail art kits, China Glaze® introduces the next wave of “nail design made easy” with its new Fan Manicure Kits.
Featuring random stripes in a mix of colors, fan manicures are a nail look that many covet but have not tried, mainly because the cost of a good fan brush can be quite high. Now China Glaze® makes falling in line with this bold and dramatic nail design trend incredibly easy and affordable.
Launching in January 2015 the China Glaze® Fan Manicure Kits include everything you need to create the ultimate brushed nail art look: four China Glaze® best sellers AND a fan brush – all for just $23.50 MSRP! Each kit also includes easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with images. Choose from two kits:
- • Turn It Up – Includes Turned Up Turquoise, Re-fresh Mint, White on White and Recycle
- • Up All Night – Includes Coconut Kiss, Shocking Pink, For Audrey and Up All Night
Here is how to create this sweeping effect manicure:
- Step 1: Paint your nails with the lightest colour and wait for it to dry completely.
- Step 2: On a flat surface, drop a generous amount of the polish in separate puddles.
- Step 3: Dip the tip of the fan brush into any of the three shades.
- Step 4: With fan brush, paint lines across the nail in even strokes.
- Step 5: Repeat step 3 and 4 with each shade, cleaning brush with polish remover between colours. For richer colour, allow the polish to dry before brushing again; this will prevent any smudging.
- Step 6: If needed, clean up all the excess using a sponge, brush, or cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover.
- Step 7: Finish with China Glaze® Fast Forward Top Coat to protect your design.
This look is meant to resemble organized chaos so let your creativity run wild by brushing the different shades on vertically, horizontally, diagonally, or all three. With the China Glaze® Fan Manicure Kits colouring outside the lines has never been more fun.
China Glaze® Fan Manicure Kits will be available in January 2015 at beauty supply stores including Sally Beauty and will retail for $23.50 MSRP.