It’s trick-or-treating times! Beauty Collection, and their resident makeup artist, Mhel De los Reyes, came up with these cute Halloween makeup ideas using SmashBox products. Check it out!
Didn’t think about a costume until last minute? No problem! Pair this easy kitty-cat inspired makeup with a black dress (or leggings and t-shirt!), tail, ears, and tips from Beauty Collection for a purr-fect last-minute costume! www.beautycollection.com
- 1. Prep & perfect skin with Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and Camera Ready BB Cream. A flawless canvas is a must for this look!
- 2. Lightly contour cheekbones with Smashbox Bronze Lights instead of blush.
- 3. With Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner in Raven, gently trace eyebrows and dot “whisker” marks across the apples of cheeks. Continue to fill in the tip of nose and top lip with Raven eyeliner. In short strokes, draw a line to connect the bottom of nose with top lip.
- 4. Finish the look with a coat of Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara – the best way to get dramatic lashes without the hassle of falsies!
- Tip: Carefully go over Seduce eyeliner with matte, black eyeshadow to ensure your look lasts through the entire night!
This sultry makeup works well for a wide range of Halloween costumes! Whether it’s a vampire, witch, or even a dark take on your favorite Disney princess, this look is sure to scare AND seduce.
- 1. Apply foundation or power in a shade or 2 lighter than what you typically wear to the entire face – be sure to include your face and neck!
- 2. Using Smashbox Full Exposure Palette, apply the lightest shade on the entire lid and the darkest shade to contour in the crease.
- 3. To create a perfect (and dramatic) cat eye, carefully draw the outline with Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner in Raven and then fill in. Draw in a downward motion to avoid and holes near the lashline.
- 4. With the same eyeliner, line lips and gently blend in towards the center with Smashbox Blending Brush #20 for an ombre look.
- 5. Apply Smahsbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte to the entire lip.
- Tip: Finish with Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara on top AND bottom lashes