In a glittering ceremony which took place in Madrid last night, the winners of the 5th Spanish Hairdressing Awards, launched by Club Figaro and sponsored by Revlon Professional, were announced!
The biggest event in Spanish Hairdressing calendar began with the red carpet and the Figaro Catwalk, where the 15 finalists displayed their amazing collections, leading to a stunning show. After the catwalk, the sealed envelopes were opened and the winners were presented by the jury and the presenter of the gala, Miquel Garcia, from Revlon Professional. This year’s professional jury was composed of five renowned international hairstylists: Errol Douglas, Gun-Britt Zeller, Josep Pons, MariCarmen Madrigal and Ángela Navarro.
SPANISH HAIRDRESSING AWARDS 2014 WINNERS
• NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR: ÁNGEL MORADO @ ANTONIO CALVO ESTILISTAS. Watch the finalists’ images here!
• MEN’S COMMERCIAL AND FÍGARO CATWALK: MARCO PM. Watch the finalists’ images here!
• WOMEN’S COMMERCIAL: CARLOS VALIENTE. Watch the finalists’ images here!
• AVANT-GARDE: MANUEL MON. Watch the finalists’ images here!
• SPANISH HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR: FELICITAS ORDÁS @ FELICITAS HAIR. Watch the finalists’ images here!