Kristina Fahnholz from Aurelio Salon (Howell NJ), had a client that conducted an at-home experiment in attempt to make her hair blue and then she came to Fahnholz weeks after the blue washed out looking for help and Fahnholz transformed the DIY color to sleek and chic!
The client’s desired look was a bright platinum blonde lying over a deep rich brown.
- • Section just above the top of ears and apply a mixture of 25mL 5K, 15 mL 6B, 40mL 20 Volume Goldwell Topchic Lotion from new zone to ends.
- • Back-to-back foil using Goldwell Oxycur Platin with 20 Volume – keeping a watchful eye on the highlights to pass the yellowing stage.
- • After processing, shampoo.
- • On towel-dried hair, apply Goldwell Dualsenses Color Structure Equalizing Spray and overlay 5N Goldwell Colorance on the darker underneath hair to achieve a rich brown utilizing the existing red hues.
- • Apply 10 SILVER in Goldwell Colorance Express Toning to cool the blonde for a Nordic feel.