Acclaimed hairstylist Kevin Ryan created a fresh, sophisticated hair look for Reed Krakoff Spring/Summer 2015 show during New York Fashion Week using Unite products… get the look!
- “This is a sleek, chic woman on the run. An easy, yet sophisticated style that hints to a less serious take on life.” Kevin Ryan for Unite
- 1. On damp hair, spray Unite Expanda Volume ($27.50).
- 2. Blow dry wet hair completely, making sure to keep the follicles smooth and sleek.
- 3. Once dry, lightly backcomb the roots through the crown. This will ensure that all of the hair will fall in the same direction without separation.
- 4. Gather all of the hair at the base of the neck and pull into a ponytail with an elastic band. On the last loop of the elastic, do not pull the hair all the way through; making sure the ends are left out of the elastic and pointing in an upward, but uniform direction.
- 5. Using a piece of cobalt leather, wrap the leather around the ponytail, concealing the elastic band, and tie off using a double knot; ensuring to leave about 1-2″ of leather on each side of the knot.
- 6. Set the look by spraying Unite Session Max Hairspray ($29.95) lightly over the whole look.
- 7. Finish the look by spreading a few drops of Unite Shina Gloss Liquid Gloss Drops ($29.95) over your hands and pressing into the slicked back part of the hair for extra shine.
For more information, please visit www.unitehair.com