Save March 21-23, 2015 for America’s Beauty Show 2015, at McCormick Place West, in downtown Chicago!
Cosmetologists Chicago, owner and producer of America’s Beauty Show, announces the following exclusive blockbuster events and happenings at the 2015 America’s Beauty Show:
–Talent and creativity will rule the ABS Exhibit floor with top platform artists sharing the latest techniques in styling, cutting, color, barbering and more.
– The ABS Runway has gone through a major change to get you even CLOSER to ABS legendary headliners. More to come!
– 400+ manufacturers and distributors will introduce and showcase professional products in the hair, skin, nail and sundries categories, as well as the latest in salon and spa furnishings. Pros can learn, see and purchase from leaders in the professional beauty industry, including Aquage, American Crew, CND, Farouk Systems, Matrix, Moroccanoil, Orly, Redken, Takara Belmont and Wella. They will be joined by many more.
– Hands on, Tutorial, Business and Master Classes will be offered for every education level and expertise, to hone in on technical, business and sales skills for professionals and cosmetology students.
– The exclusive Beauty Changes Lives 2015 Legacy Award event to be held on Saturday, March 21, 2015, at The Art Institute of Chicago, honoring Chicago’s own Leo Passage, founder of Pivot Point International.
– The next generation of salon pros will begin their inspirational journey during the Beauty Changes Lives Student Assembly on March 23, 2015.
America’s Beauty Show is owned and produced by Cosmetologists Chicago, now in its 103rd year. Cosmetologists Chicago members are all salon and spa professionals, as well as beauty students. The association inspires and builds professionalism through monthly education; supports industry legislation; offers funding for scholarships, and promotes good fellowship. Cosmetologists Chicago’s Board of Directors, all working salon owners and professionals, establish the direction of America’s Beauty Show to ensure it always fulfills the needs of the professional.
“America’s Beauty Show,” says Cosmetologists Chicago President Joseph Cartagena, “represents the future of our industry, of our salons, and of our profession, as it has throughout the Show’s 93 year heritage.”
Visit www.AmericasBeautyShow.com for more information, and to register, or call 1(800) 883-7808 or (312) 321-6809. Complete details on hotel registration and other money-saving ways to enjoy your stay in Chicago will be available at www.facebook.com/americasbeautyshow