At today’s Thakoon SS2015 show, Lead Artist Odile Gilbert for Kérastase created a glossy, just-out-of-the-water hairstyle inspired by models in Herb Ritts’ photos.
To achieve the look, Odile used stylers from the brand’s iconic Couture Styling collection and the NEW Kératine Thermique thermo-protecting primer.
How-To Create the Glossy, Just-Out-Of-The-Water Hair:
- • On dry hair, create a middle part, and apply an ample amount of Forme Fatale on the top of the head to mid-lengths for a wet look.
- • Add Kératine Thermique throughout the rest of the lengths and flat iron.
- • Take a small section of hair above the ear from both sides of the head, twisting and pulling them to the back center of the head. Tie them into a knot.
- • Create a small circular loop with the sections and tie them again into a double knot.
- • Secure the lower double knot with a small elastic.
- • Spray Gloss Appeal throughout for intense shine and set the look in place with Laque Noire.
Kérastase Products Used To Get the Look:
- • Forme Fatale – Blow dry gel with an extra fine texture that perfectly shapes hair to give all-over volume and body.
- • Kératine Thermique – NEW – Innovative thermo-protecting hair primer that helps manage unmanageable, frizzy hair.
- • Gloss Appeal – Glossy, ultra-fine mist that gives a perfectly smooth, even luster with mirror-like shine.
- • Laque Noire – NEW – Strong hold hairspray that instantly locks styles into place without stickiness or flaking.
Photos: Kessler Studio